Large independent villa surrounded by nature, with two apartments, large back yard and garden plot
Large, modern, two story home totaling approximately 300 sqm consisting of two connecting yet autonomous apartments, surrounded by courtyard/grounds of approx. 465 sqm and an additional 250 sqm of land for cultivation. The villa is part of a grouping of two situated in the valley of the township of Roccacasale(AQ), surrounded by cultivated lands and splendid woods where nature is protected. The property is completely enclosed by a cinder-block wall topped with fencing and mesh privacy screen. It is accessible by either of two motorized, rolling, entry gates equipped with video intercom.
At ground floor level is a new apartment of approx. 80 sqm consisting of a large living room/dining room combo, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom with shower and access (which may be sealed off) to an internal stairwell with spiral staircase leading to the upper level. Also on the ground floor are garage and storage areas measuring approx. 50 sqm. The main entrance of the upper level apartment is reached via a practical dual ramp external staircase leading into a glass enclosed portico through which the entry door is located. Upon entering one finds oneself in a bright living room with a panoramic balcony and a modern, wood burning forced air fireplace with hot air registers in all of the first floor rooms. The living room directly links to a large, totally equipped eat-in kitchen which is splendidly furnished in red oak, complete with a pellet boiler stove which produces heat for all the radiators as well as hot water. Next one finds a large bathroom with bathtub and a hallway leading to three large bedrooms (one with panoramic balcony facing the characteristic village of Roccacasale) and an additional bathroom with shower. From the lower roof there is access to an unfinished attic. Standing out in general are the quality of the building materials, the technological features and the overall finishing work, in particular
- Tile Roof in reinforced concrete with 3 fireplace chimneys
- Floors and ceilings constructed with thermo-accoustic insulated panels with reinforced concrete on top
- Double exterior walls with insulation in between in all the living areas
- Combined heating system with new gpl(liquid propane gas) furnace, or pellet boiler stove and forced air wood burning fireplace.
- External windows and doors(upper level) made of Iroko wood and triple pane glass, external blinds in pvc, lower level windows in pvc with double pane glass. Internal doors upper level in white oak.
- Screens on all the windows and balcony windows.
- Ceramic floors throughout the upper level and ceramic and laminated parquet on ground floor level.
- Wired for telephone and tv with external antenna and satellite dish
Energy Class A, GEP 50,68 kWh/sqm annually.
The house is surrounded by a large courtyard with mixed pavement in tile and concrete. There is a large parking area and horseshoe circulation between the two gated entries. Within the yard there is also a large metal shed useful for storage. Presence of some green areas with shade trees. External lighting system and water faucets. From the backyard a metal gate gives access to a piece of property owned farmland (250 sqm) with plants and fruit trees. Shared well for outdoor water supply.
Note: Included in the purchase price:
- Kitchen upper level with stove and newly purchased high end dishwasher and refrigerator.
- Kitchen lower level with appliances
- Pellet boiler stove
Additional furniture available for purchase.